Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #1.


Prodigy (Legend, #2) Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights our high anticipation for upcoming releases.

This week, I am highly anticipating..

 Prodigy by Marie Lu!

Expected Publication: January 29, 2013.

Honestly I have other books that I want to read so much more, but since it's January already: JUST ONE MORE MONTH TILL THIS BOOK ERMAGERD MY EXCITEMENT CANNOT BE CONTAINED. That cover is gorgeous. And Marie Lu left us on a cliffhanger too. I need to know what happened. And I missed Day. He narrates in blue text in this one like he narrated in gold text in Legend. Woot. (; Can't wait to read this.

(Btw, if you're a new follower, just leave a comment below and I'll be more than glad to follow back!)

4 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for Prodigy for like FOREVER.!! I need more Day & June *sobs hysterically* I've been reading some reviews and they talk about how Marie Lu makes a point that Day & June may not be the best for eachother *sobs some more* I can't wait to get my hands on this one, Legend was fantastic! Great pick :D

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Legend and need to get on that!
    Check out my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Legend, but I've heard awesome things about it. I hope you get to this one soon and that you enjoy it.

    My WOW is here

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover! I can't wait for this to come out!
    wow: http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!