Sunday, April 13, 2014

Book Haul- 5

I'm just stacking these on and not reading. (I know, I'm bad.)

Cy in ChainsThe Secrets of Lily Graves
Liv, Forever1000 Places To See Before You DieThe Time Traveler's Wife

Well I didn't get all these books at once, I was just waiting to get enough books to make a book haul post.

1. Cy in Chains

I don't know, it doesn't seem like my usual type of book, but it is historical fiction. And yeah. For educational purposes. Let's see how it is.

2. The Secrets of Lily Graves

If anything, those jackets just make dudes look like douches. Well, please please please be a good romance...

3. Liv, Forever

Seemed interesting. Creepy, but interesting.

4. 1000 Places To See Before You Die

I probably won't pick it up until after I finish school, but.... 

5. The Time Traveler's Wife

This is definitely one of the best books I've read. Like, ever. Click here to see my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!