Thursday, December 4, 2014

Discussion #21: Audiobooks

For the longest time, I was iffy about audiobooks. First of all, because I don't have a car, and we all know that the best place and time to listen to an audiobook is on a long road trip. Recently, I've started listening to audiobooks more in an effort to get into reading again. I would recommend this for anyone, actually. Audiobooks are quite interesting, unless the reader's voice is really faint and soft-- you want to find a really good voice, because when you're listening to an audiobook, it's not your voice in your head, but someone else's voice.

I've noticed that I'm listening to books that I don't have any motivation to finish on my own. It helps. It's kind of slow sometimes, especially if you try to read along, but it's an interesting experience. What do you guys think about audiobooks?

I just signed up on audible.com -- you guys can get your first book for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!