Sunday, September 29, 2013

Book Haul- 7

Belles (Belles, #1)Home FrontGoing VintageSo Much CloserVirals (Virals, #1)Fangirl
1. Belles by Jen Calonita
My sister was nice enough to get this for me as a belated birthday present! Thanks, sis~ Let's see how this one is. It looks great, and it's nice and thick.. ish.

2. Home Front by Kristin Hannah
Usually, I don't make it far through adult novels, unless we're talking Nicholas Sparks-- but this one seemed particularly interesting. 

3. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
I feel like it might apply to me.. We'll see. It gives off an authentic vibe.. but we'll see..

4. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
This was another one I really wanted to read.

5. So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
THE ROMANCE VIBE. Give me romance and I'm a happy girl.

6. Virals by Kathy Reichs
Heard a lot about this one. Seems pretty good.

7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Out of all these, this is THE ONE that I have to get crackin' on first. Oh my goodness, I've heard so many great things about it..
-----
Well, that's my haul! What do you guys think? What did you haul recently? Tell me in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Is your sister younger or older than you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of Virals by Kathy Reichs - an 8 out of 10 in my opinion. It indulges the nerdy side of people

      Delete
  2. Virals: the BOMB!
    Belles: Very intersting
    Going Vintage: Love it
    So Much Closer: not bad
    Fangril: Still trying to take it from Ireen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, sorry! Fangirl's mine. >:D Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!