Friday, October 18, 2013

Awards: Since June 2013

BOOKS OF THE MONTHS AWARDS

Now I'll do this. Book awards. This shows my favorite read out of the entire month. I'll be starting from June, since this is my first awards post.

Click on the picture of the book for a link to my review/post!

June book of the month award:

July book of the month award:
August book of the month award:

This book. Made my whole entire month. It's making my day right now just looking at the cover. Go read this series.

And that's sort of it. I didn't read anything in September. Scandalous, scandalous me..
Well, how about you guys? What are your favorite books of June, July, August, and/or September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!