Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Book Haul- 5.

Well, I put one photo, the lazy way. LOL. Y'all who saw my previous book hauls know this is lazy. Today, I went to Walmart without my mother's knowledge (with my friend.. yes we're rebels), got followed for about a minute by a creepy pedophile, got soaked and almost blown away by the rainstorm, and had to carry a paper bag full of these. I hope they're worth the fuss. LOL. Spent 101 dollars.
1- Rift by Andrea Cremer.
Hey, an Andrea Cremer book! Just wanted to get it.

2-Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
A recommendation. Has no romance, but heard it was good! It'd better be worth the 20 dollars LOL.

3- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
My friend thoroughly enjoyed this book. Wonder if it's good? (;

4- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. 
Yet another recommendation. LOLOL

5- The Kiss by James Patterson.
You know, since I own books 1-3 of this series.. might as well finish it. I wouldn't be caught dead with a book named THE KISS. Seriously, J. Patterson?

1 comment:

  1. I have heard good things about Gone Girl.. I keep meaning to look for it while I am out but forget. Cant wait to hear your thoughts!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!