Monday, June 3, 2013

Book Haul (Mini)- 4

Today was the last day of Book Club for the year of 2012-2013. (And there was an AP Bio meeting today. Grr. Mr. Doan..) So sad! Cynthia brought in ARCs and I snagged these right before the AP Bio meeting LOLOL. Behold, peeps! My mini-haul.

To Be Perfectly Honest: A Novel Based on an Untrue StoryShadowlands (Shadowlands, #1)Not a Drop to Drink Panic

1. To Be Perfectly Honest by Sonya Sones.

I don't know. It looked like a contemporary book, and I really needed one. Like right now.

2. Shadowlands by Kate Brian.

Gorgeous cover? You can say that again! It looks interesting.

3. Not a Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis.

I'm still not over my non-dystopian phase. Well, we'll just see how this one is, sooner or later..

4. Panic by Sharon M. Draper.

Been wanting to read this for a while, though, but I still have a hate that burns with passion for butterflies..
-----------
That's it! What do you guys think of this haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!