Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12th, 2012.


I've got a few things to announce. Which is why the post title has no special name. :p Okay!

1- Incend's Illustrator.
Yep, it's Ireen. Check the last post for more info, okay. The Incend's Eramina one. So then, she decided to DRAW the whole story, manga form. (': YAY! It's all because she got Mastering Manga by Mark Crilley. And she's finally willing to draw the kissing pictures. >:D Isn't that a giveaway! I mean, I would draw it myself, but Ireen's much better than I am and I suck at drawing manga.

2- Aurelia by Anne Osterlund, update~
 So, this is basically a check-in. I've been looking forward to reading this book, since Anne herself talked about it on Goodreads with me. I'm only on page 12, so then I'm in no position to judge. Still, though, I haven't read a princessy-Medieval book in a while, and I have a feeling I'm really going to like it. (: Besides, there are already 2 highlights( I'm reading on ereader. Sigh.), and only 12 pages with 2 highlights is a sign that it's a really good book! Also a sign that there's quite a number of upcoming quotes. We'll see. Also, the cover is fab.

3- Almost school time.
I'm kinda excited and scared at the same time. The reason I put this as one of the things on this post is because I'm planning to read all the books in the library during my four years of high school. yep. I got this. Okay! Wish me luck~

Okay, I guess 3 isn't even a few. It's a little. But oh wells. There, those are my announcements. Darn it, I keep forgetting to label my updates with the label "update". Guuuuuuuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!