Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm Waiting.

Hey there everyone! Okay, so this blog post is simply about the novels coming out later this year or in 2013. They, believe it or not, are the only reason that I'm hoping the world doesn't drastically end this year, like rumors say. (AHHH, IT'S 2012! We're all going to die!) Basically, this post is to inform (or warn) you about how I will act when my review for these books are posted- crazy, ecstatic. Yeah. Basically. So. They're not in any specific order.


Prodigy (Legend, #2) Prodigy by Marie Lu.
Legend #2
So. I really loved Legend. And Prodigy is going to be great. I know it! Look at that fab cover. I'm really anxious to see what is going to happen. Ah! Why must I wait so long.
I really dearly hope I won't be disappointed. I'm back for more of Daniel Altan Wing.
Expected Publication: January 29th 2013 by Putnam Juvenile.



Untitled by Veronica Roth.
Divergent #3.
It doesn't even have a cover or title. Insurgent isn't even in paperback yet! It came out only in May. But yeah, I NEED to get my hands on this. I'll do a blog post on it if the cover ever gets published. If I remember.
Expected publication: September 26th 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books.
Reached (Matched, #3)
 Reached by Ally Condie.
Matched #3.
Matched was good. Crossed was a disappointment. Maybe I'm not going to be screaming in this book's review, but I'm still curious enough to try to find out what happened that I'm actually not giving up on this trilogy, even after the major disappointment that answered none of my questions.
Expected publication: November 13th 2012 by Dutton Childrens Books.




Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
Infernal Devices #3.
After reading Clockwork Angel, I itched to read Clockwork Prince. After reading Clockwork Prince, I saw the publication date for Clockwork Princess and nearly died. Why do I have to wait so long?! D: Why is Tessa so pretty. I love this cover!
I PROBABLY will be typing my whole review for this book in CAPS lock. I can't wait! Cassandra Clare books are so good. Ah. You should all read her books, if you haven't already.
Expected publication: March 19th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books.

The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen.
The Ascendance Trilogy, Book 2.
So, I absolutely LOVED the huge twist in The False Prince. And I'm totally curious to find out what happened. There better be more romance. Or else I'll just die. I think the title is a bit of a spoiler? Yeah. Well. I'm looking forward to it!
Expected publication: April 2013 by Scholastic Press.

Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3)
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)
   Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George.
Westfalin Trilogy #3.
So, I love Jessica Day George's books. Really. Ah! I liked the first two books of this series, although I liked the first one better. I'll see what this brings. (: I'm not really dying of agony from waiting for this, but we'll see! I already pre-ordered it. A long, long, time ago. We shall see.
Expected publication: November 13th 2012 by Bloomsbury USA Children's Books.

  Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.
Lunar Chronicles #2.
    Now this. Is one that I'm dying in agony from waiting for. There's already some preview chapters, and Marissa Meyer has her ARCs already. I really, really, really, really really really really really want to read this. Marissa Meyer did the most inspiring for me to write Incend from her first book, Cinder. I want to read it really bad. omg. Isn't the cover fab?
Expected publication: February 5th 2013 by Feiwel and Friends.

Requiem by Lauren Oliver.
Delirium #3. (Or is it Love Trilogy? I'm honestly not sure.)
Um. So, when I review this book. I will be screaming and fandoming. So if you don't want to put up with that, don't read my review. Jk. Please do read my review. Just stay calm. (:
I seriously can't wait. CAN'T WAIT. Delirium was fabulous. Pandemonium was the most beautiful and unsettling cliffhanger I've ever read. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or scream. Seriously. You should read Lauren Oliver!
Expected Publication: March 5th 2013 by Harper Teen.


-----------

So you see, they're continuing series. I can't wait to read them all. Only two of them, I think, are coming out later this year. D: Unfortunately. And Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles isn't going to be finished until I graduate high school. omg. Why so long. Well. Honestly? I'm not planning to write a series for Incend. Although I probably will just for the sake of continuing. We'll see. Well. Brace yourselves for the reviews of these fabulous books. Because I might knock you over! That's all. I finally listed them out. (: Now I feel organized. HA!

So then, guys. What books are you waiting for?

I'm almost done with City of Bones. Just a hundred more pages! Stay tuned for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!