Thursday, November 22, 2012

Follow Friday #12!

Follow Friday!

This meme is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View. Featured blogs are.. Julie @ My 5 Monkeys and Bewitched Bookworms.


Q: Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.

Well, let's see. Today I would like to thank Cindy at http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com. Because she's more than my fellow book blogger! We can always talk books and talk about more than that. We can fangirl together and stuff. Her book recommendations are 95% of the time KILLER. Love them. Most of the time, anyways. (Yeah Cindy, 5% lost because of that one series. omg.) Buuuuuut, what would I do without her? I used to blog with her but then I got too busy and I quit, and then she was being so nice about it. She didn't even get mad! We always, always write and work on our to-be-one-day-read-by-many books together and share ideas and everything. She always gives me food too. She's like, amazing. I would love to thank her today ESPECIALLY because she entered me in this week's Feature and Follow because I called her and said I didn't have computer access earlier. LOL. Anyways, I actually am thankful for ALL my followers for giving me so much encouragement with their comments and letting me have fun seeing the enthusiastic reactions I get from my reviews. Okay, so yeah!


If you follow me, just leave a comment below and I'll be more than glad to follow back!

Happy Friday and Happy Thanksgiving!

15 comments:

  1. Okey gurl. But where did the food thing come in? LOL. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was at your house you gave me dumplings and we ate the whole plate LOLOL

      Delete
  2. old follower I love both you and Cindy picked each other.

    http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/thankful-feature-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great you picked one another too!! Good to see you both have good support!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book blogger friends are awesome. I am grateful for mine too. I am a new follower to your blog & enjoyed your Maze Runner review.
    Have a beautiful weekend <3
    Bella's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really awesome to know a blogger who you can talk about lots of stuff with (: Here is my F&F: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/feature-and-follow-1/">
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, sounds like true friendship! Sounds awesome to me to have such a great fellow blogger by your side ;)
    I am your new follower, love your blog! Will be checking up on you ;)


    FF


    PS. I love you cursor and those cute little sparkles, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower, I have seen Cindy's blog its great that you both have become friends and discuss beyond books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! for sharing.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a weekly Friday post. I'd like to come up with some weekly memes for each day of the week. I have a new blog I just started this month and my first books seem to be taking about 3 days to read weekly memes such as Follow Friday related to books and book blogs will help fill in on days between posts!

    You can follow me back at http://honestvarietybooks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answer!
    Old Follower! :)
    <a href="http://one-chapter-ahead.blogspot.ca/2012/11/follow-friday_23.html> Kristen @OCA </a>

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came here because she featured you. I like your background! :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so awesome! I stopped by also because she featured you :D

    New Follower via GFC
    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" to check out my #FF post!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!