Saturday, July 13, 2013

Book Haul(Mini)- 3

Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)Crewel (Crewel World, #1)Otherkin (Otherkin, #1)

Another haul, yep. (Snatched these during my library shift. YAY. BOOKS.)

1. The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, Vol. 1: Origins

I. Freaking. Love. TVD. And I saw this, so I snatched it. And plus, Paul has a nice nose. How can I not take it when it has his nice nose on it. Anyways, I wasn't planning to read TVD because of its major differences to the TV show, but we'll see how it goes.

2. Crewel by Gennifer Albin

I saw this one a while back and fell in love with the cover. I'm glad that I finally have a chance to read it now!

3. Otherkin by Nina Berry

This one looked interesting. We'll see!
----------
That's it. What do you guys think? Have you read any good books recently, done any hauls?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!