Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ebook Haul- 17

Okay, okay. That's an outrageous number of ebooks.

A Bend in the RoadAt First SightThe ChoiceTrue BelieverThe Best of MeThe Truth About ForeverWhat Happened to GoodbyeThat SummerLock and Key

Dreamland Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)

1-5: Nicholas Sparks
-A Bend in the Road
-At First Sight
-The Choice
-True Believer
-The Best of Me

Nicholas Sparks is absolutely amazing. Love his writing. I've only read a couple of his books so far, and so I decided to haul more.

6-10: Sarah Dessen
-The Truth About Forever
-What Happened To Goodbye
-That Summer
-Lock and Key
-Dreamland

I haven't read anything of hers, yet. Heard a lot of good things about her books, though. 

11: Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

This one. Alas. I've been looking for it for a while.

12: Star Crossed by Josephine Angelini

This one looked interesting.

13: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

Thought I'd get the second book before reading the first book. LOL.

14-16: Vampire Academy books 1-3 by Richelle Mead

Okay people. I'm finally reading this. Okay? Okay! Time to find out what all the hype is about.

17. Fever by Lauren Destefano

Thought I'd get the second book before reading the first book, too.. Well, it's free! You can't blame me!
------------
Did y'all notice that I hauled mostly contemporary?

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts on the Nicholas Sparks books and Vampire Academy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read those! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. This is an awesome ebook haul. You have some awesome reading coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liana lots of Sarah Dessen books :) I've heard great things about her books. I've only read Lock & Key and whilst I enjoyed it I didn't think it was that fantastic, but I will still be giving her other books a try :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!