Sunday, July 21, 2013

Book Haul(Mini)- 3

It's like I'm doing a haul every week now. omg. Yay books!

Promised (Birthmarked, #3)The Lazarus Machine (Tweed & Nightingale Adventures, #1)Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

1. Promised by Caragh M. O'brien

..AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN A TRILOGY. OH MY GOD. I'M SO DONE

2. The Lazarus Machine by Paul Crilley

This one looked interesting. It's historical fiction, too. I'll have to give it a go.

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

I FINALLY GOT IT! MUCH THANKS TO ALEXIS AT Escape Reality Through Books for giving me this early birthday present! MUAHAHA. I love it. omg. I can't wait to get started.
------
So, what do you guys think? Did you do any hauls recently?


1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!