Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #6)

Pub Date: May 6th 2014

You guys must have seen this one often. I not only want this book so bad, but I actually need it. When I finished City of Lost Souls last year, I stared at the last line of that book and I slammed it shut and started screaming, despite all the stares I got. (I was at school.) Anyway, it just makes me so impatient because I WANT TO SEE THE COVER ALREADY! I can't wait anymore. Oh my God. The Mortal Instruments is one of my all-time favorite series, and occasional viewers of this blog know that. Y'all know. I can't wait.. I said that already.. I don't care..

What about you guys? What are you dying to read?

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this! May 2014 is not going to get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!