Friday, July 19, 2013

Book Review: Shadow by Amanda Sun. (Paper Gods #0.5)

Shadow by Amanda SunShadow by Amanda Sun 
(Paper Gods #0.5)
Book Summary: Meet two teens whose worlds are about to change forever in this paranormal Young Adult novella, a prequel to Ink by debut author Amanda Sun…

Katie Greene’s worst nightmare comes true when her mother dies, and she’s devastated to learn that she will have to leave the only home she’s ever known. Desperate to find where she belongs, she must decide if she has what it takes to start a new life across the ocean. 

For Yuu Tomohiro, every day is a nightmare. He struggles to control his strange ability, and keeps everyone at a distance so they won’t get hurt—even his girlfriend, Myu. At night, a shadow haunts his dreams, and a mysterious woman torments him with omens of death and destruction. But these haunting premonitions are only the beginning…

Liana's Summary: Katie Greene doesn't know what's coming. Tomohiro Yuu doesn't know what's coming, either. But their lives are about to collide. Amanda Sun writes an amazing prequel that tells the story of life barely before Ink.

Rate(1-10): 8

Well, I looked for this ebook for about half an hour, and yeah, it was totes worth it.

I'd just finished Ink last night. It was really, really good. When I'd found out that there was a prequel, and it was free, I knew I really wanted to read it.

It's basically about Katie and Tomo's lives before they collided. What I found interesting was Tomo's life, or should I say, point of view. I always find the guy's point of view to be interesting. Even if this is a short prequel, I'd recommend you read Ink first because these concepts can be pretty confusing.

Overall, I enjoyed it! Cannot wait for the next installment in the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!