Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Trailer Discussion: City of Bones (August 21st, 2013)

I usually don't do trailer discussions. Or make posts about movies. Buuuuuuuut. In the past few weeks my blog has been like a tumbleweed desert. And I just really need to talk about this trailer. One of my favorite books is turning into a movie, after all.

I'M JUST GOING TO SKIP TALKING ABOUT THE CAST BECAUSE I DEDICATED A WHOLE POST TO THAT ALREADY A FEW MONTHS AGO AND DEDICATED A WHOLE PORTION OF THAT THING TO JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER SO YAH HE'S BEAUTIFUL

Well. As most of you know, the German trailer just came out. (My heart can't handle all these trailers but FDJAJDLAJFDJAL) SO IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T WATCHED THE TRAILER JUST GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW AND IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF IT'S IN GERMAN BECAUSE UGH THERE'S SO MUCH MORE SCENES WHY DO THE GERMANS GET MORE SCENES IN THEIR TRAILER I EVEN EMBEDDED IT FOR YOU GUYS



Although I doubt that you Shadowhunters haven't seen it already, I still feel like embedding the video. Because Jace's face is the thumbnail.

I'd love to discuss the trailer that's in English, you see, but there are so less scenes.

I've watched the trailers countless times now.

But I'd like to discuss the German one in this post.

Behold my initial reaction(s):
-The music is just amazing. The narrator's voice is also amazing. Although I can't understand a single word he's saying.
-It shows an extra scene where Clary and Simon are walking! YAAAAY.
-Clary's coffee, when she's standing in the room full of angelic power runes, we've seen that..
-The Institute is so pretty like I just realized
-oh look Jace is touching his blade now let's get ready for Clary's scream
-YOU'RE NOT A MUNDANE AHAHAHHA
-WHAT IS A MUNDANE
-SOMEONE OF THE HUMAN WORLD
-IF I'M NOT A HUMAN WHAT AM I (OH GOD CLARY'S VOICE SOUNDS FUNNY NO OFFENSE)
-Ooooh pretty
-YAY WE SEE THE PART WHERE SHE PULLS OUT THE MORTAL CUP
-YAY ANOTHER PRETTY VIEW OF THE INSTITUTE
-that silent brother scene though reminds me so much of jem like omg yay yay yay fangirling so hard
-YER MOTHER WAS A SHADOWHUNTER
-LIKE HIM
-LIKE YOU
-YAY WE SEE JACE DRAW A PRETTY RUNE IN THE AIR
-WHAT IS IT ABOUT HER
-THE VALENTINE SCENE WHERE HE STABS WHO KNOWS WHAT
-JACE'S FLIP I CAN'T
-WHEN SIMON AND CLARY HUG
-JACE'S FACE
-IT'S OK BBY
-OMG THE GREENHOUSE SCENE I JUST
-awww i just saw a jimon moment
-DON'T EVEN TELL ME THAT DEMON GIRL WASN'T SCARY

That trailer is absolutely amazing. August is too far away. I need to watch this movie. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!