Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Book Haul(Mini)- 4

Ink (Paper Gods, #1)Out of the EasyThey Call Me a Hero: A Memoir of My YouthThe Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)

1. Ink by Amanda Sun

Received this one as a review copy. Looking forward to it!

2. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

Ruta Sepetys is a really good author. This book looks really good. Got this one a few weeks ago, but didn't get to make a haul post.

3. They Call Me a Hero by Daniel Hernandez

This one looked interesting. Got this one a while back, too.

4. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

Out of this bunch, this book is the one that I'm looking forward to, most. In fact, I think I might drop Anna Karenina for a while to read this book..

2 comments:

  1. Eternity Cure! Woo! Can't wait for you to read this and then we can fangirl together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the Easy is one I've been putting on hold for a while. Maybe I should get around to it! And the Eternity Cure--this is definitely one I'm hoping to get soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!