Saturday, October 20, 2012

Book Haul- 17.

Yes. Another one. And no, you did not read 17 wrong and I didn't type it wrong either. LOL. Anyways..

Shadowfell (Shadowfell, #1)Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)Dark Goddess (Devil's Kiss, #2)Struck (Struck, #1)OriginEve and AdamRevivedFlock (Stork, #3)The Wild Queen: The Days and Nights of Mary Queen of Scots (Young Royals, #7)TouchedThe Hunt (The Hunt, #1)Tyger Tyger (Goblin Wars, #1)Shadows on the MoonBurn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)Counting BackwardsThe Shadow SocietySuch a Rush
Yeah, don't mind the Such a Rush sticking out from the rest, LOL. I can't really find a way for all 17 books to fit evenly.
This is my second Book Haul post! Alright, so first of all, don't freak out at the possibility of all that money spent and start calling me a rich snob. It was no mere discount- they were all FREE. Free. Like, Free ARCs, even if some of them were published already. And they're all in spectacular condition! If Liana approves, then yep, it is SPECTACULAR. I'm just saying. Because I totally refused to get the bent cover ones. Ugh. Today, in my city's Main Library, we had this event for a little Halloween celebration. I think everyone else got 7-ish, 8-ish. My friends and I? Oh, 11, 15, 24. Mhmm. We're crazy.

Jeez. I just realized I added 17 books to my already-overflowing TBR. But that's fine. I have all the time in the world. :3 For now.

Anyways, yeah. So I'm going to do this a bit differently for this post:

The ones that are in a freaking series and I didn't know-
Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda.
Flock by Wendy Delsol.
The Wild Queen by Carolyn Meyer.

The ones I got just because-
Touched by Cyn Balog.
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda.
Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriot.
Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso.

Last minute friend recommendations-
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian.
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski.

Books I've been wanting to read since 5ever and totally gasped about-
Shadowfell by Juliet Marrillier.
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks.
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth.
Origin by Jessica Khoury.
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Catherine Applegate.
Revived by Cat Patrick.
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols.
--------------

And I am only going to discuss the last section, because all the other ones, I got because they looked good.


Shadowfell- I saw this book on Goodreads, read the summary, and fell head over heels for it. Like, omg. I nearly screamed out loud when I saw it.
Of Poseidon- My friend has been really desperately wanting to read it, and like, I just decided to go on Goodreads and read the summary. It sounds so good. Like, ohmygoodness.
Struck- Goodreads again. Oh how I love that website.
Origin- I saw an ad.. on Goodreads.. and IT SOUNDED SO GOOD LIKE, OHMYGOD. When I saw this, I almost tripped.
Eve and Adam- Goodreads ad. :D
Revived- I heard of this book from the same friend who wanted to read Of Poseidon. I read her review, and yeah. You know.
Such a Rush- I saw this book for this giveaway I entered. When I saw it, I was like, WOOT WOOT. Guess I don't care now if I win or not. ;D

And that is it! I don't think there's gonna be another Book Haul post anytime soon. But yeah. I will be reading LOTS!

Have a great weekend and happy reading!

2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!