Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book Review: Legacy Lost by Anna Banks.

Legacy Lost (Of Poseidon, #0.5)Legacy Lost by Anna Banks.
(Of Poseidon #0.5)
Book Summary: He is a mer-prince, she is the mermaid princess that his family orders him to marry so that their kingdoms unite. Grom dreads this arrangement, until he meets Nalia — both beautiful and smart, she's everything he ever wanted. But just when their connection grows deeper, tragedy strikes. Legacy Lost is a prequel story to Anna Banks' debut novel, OF POSEIDON.

Liana's summary: The last thing Grom wants to do is marry Nalia. When he is just about to attempt break the arrangement, he sees Nalia herself, and changes his mind. His memory is seriously messed up. How could the eyes that he remembered to be plain and dull be so bright? They fall in love. However, one single argument could change things- forever.

Rate(1-10): 10

Ok, so this book is a 0.5, and thank goodness I actually found out about it the SECOND I was going to start reading Of Poseidon. I saw that this ebook was available online (http://www.tor.com/stories/2012/05/legacy-lost) and I was like, alright! I shall read it. So, reading these 30 pages, I met Nalia, Freya, Grom, Grom's parents, and the Poseidon king. It is such a preparation for Of Poseidon. This prequel was pretty good! It sucked me right in. I have a feeling I'm going to love the actual book.

And, since this was only 30 pages, and it shut me up by its fabulousness- this is the shortest review EVER and I have no quotes. LOL. So yeah. I promise I'll point out ties between this book and Of Poseidon. Stay tuned! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!