Thursday, October 4, 2012

Follow Friday #5!

Follow Friday!
The hosts of this weekly meme are Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's features are Book Liaison and Angelas Anxious Life.


Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


Oh. Um. I made a book blog because I needed to use something to keep track of what I read. Whenever I want to re-review what I thought about one book, I can just look back at the review I typed. It is also meant to entertain my readers and recommend the best books out there to people who haven't got exposed to them yet. In fact, I am actually trying to be an author myself. (: I hope to finish my book before high school ends! That is my goal.

If you follow me, just comment and I'll be more than glad to follow back! (:

8 comments:

  1. Good for you! I never thought of re-reading reviews to remember a book. Cool idea! Never give up on your writing. There's nothing like it! :D Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Reviewing books does help me to really remember the books I read. It's nice to think a lot about them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great answer. Reviewing and actually putting down my thoughts really helps to make the book unforgettable. :)

    New follower here. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of re-reading to remember books. It's actually a good idea though. :)

    Old Follower! My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading your answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer! I love book blogging! New follower.
    Stop by MY F&F?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one answer I haven't heard but makes sense, good luck with your writing goals. If you don't get distracted you may accomplish your goal and wouldn't that be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have gone back to take a look at my first reviews, sometimes I cringe.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!