Monday, October 1, 2012

Book Haul- 8.

This is somewhat new to this blog, I know! But I just can't help it-- I need to share what I got! I am very, very, ecstatic, for these books were on my TBR list since I don't even know when. A long time. Anyways, I shall get started. As you know, I have a total of 8 new books..

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) The Fault in Our StarsGlow (Sky Chasers, #1)The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Defiance (Defiance, #1)

1- Eon, Alison Goodman.
I heard from my friend- and fellow book freak- that this book was ridiculously good and I had to read it. I'm looking forward!
2- The Fault in Our Stars, John Green.How many times have I seen/heard people talk about this book! And the rating on Goodreads is HIGH. I'm talking about HIGH. 4.67/5. That's really high, considering that there are a thousands of ratings. Gah.
3- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan.So, I read the summary for this book, and it seemed pretty good! Also, my OTHER friend recently (a month ago, LOL.) read this book and reviewed it. I liked her review.
4- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.
Hm, I think, on this whole entire list, I'm not that ecstatic about this one. I don't know. I just got it because I wanted to try new books! It looks pretty good!
5- The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima.On Goodreads, you know that "Recommendations" tab? Goodreads kept recommending this to me, and I'm like, OKAY. And besides, one of my friends- this is actually her favorite book!
6- Iron King by Julie Kagawa.I have to say that the Iron Fey series has been on my TBR list the longest out of all these. It looks and sounds fabulous. Can't wait to read it.
7- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.Ever since I saw the book trailer for this- I've been wanting to read it SO BAD. Like, really. Ermagerd. I've read VERY positive reviews about it.
8-Defiance by CJ Redwine.
How long has this book been on my TBR list. How long. Ermagerd. It looks so beautiful too. That cover is so afjdalfjsljfaljf alluring.
--------

And, that is the end of my Book Haul list. (For now.)

My current TBR list is crazy overflowing right now. Like, 40 somethin' books. Gah. Oh well. Anyways, here's an update on my currently reading--

Bridge Across the Land by Yvonne Wang? It's an enjoyable read! My book review will totally include an author interview. When it's legitimately published and officially in stores, I want y'all to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!